CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

poem about dodge

i describe myself like people who keeps are fun of fun
because i can make anything what people can do
but one thing i can really say about me
is that i'm an ordinary person and that's true

i'm a good person
but don't try me so that it will be a nice day to you
i'm a student of adzu
who keeps on trying to pass in all subjects

i love people who loves me
but i hate people who hates me
that's why... always love me.
so that i will love you too.

don't try to tease me
if you really don't wat to go home crying
because i'm good at teasing people who tease me.
and maybe i can ruin their reputation.

9 comments:

cristinne said...

Wahehe...
Daan lang..
Ooowwzzs...
Nice ung poem...
Keep it up...
Bleh..=p

R O I said...

nice nice poem dodgie.. irkcy boi.. haha

Dodge said...

hehehe pa bleh bleh ka pa^^

The BLacK Fairy said...

ui nice profile....

nice poem


sorry..kung yan alng ang comment wala kasi maisip

Kelvz said...

ganda ng profile mo..
ganda ng poem mo...
hehehehehe...
keep up the good work

balanar_the night stalker.98 said...

VERY NICE POEM ABOUT YOUR SELF!.

HAHAHA!!

Kelvz said...

masaya ka an???
comment mo rin ha
wag mong kakalimutan

Koreanaako said...

wahaw!!!...
again..
ang masasabi ko lng ay..
nice poem!..

unknown said...

nice poem...
guests mo daw kung sino to nag comment...