CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

love Poem

The campfire was warm on a cold autumn night
I just had to get away to get my thoughts
collected right.

The flames were licking at the wood giving
comfort in a time of need.

So many words. So many feelings to heed.
Shadows in the night dancing on the rocks.
Am I dreaming? Are these the demons from
our many talks? Or a continuation of a very
sweet romance?

Love, sweet love in the night.
So explosive like the flames it just seemed
right!

Can't it be EVERLASTING? PASSIONATE?
With all our might?

From the heart...always from the heart.
Let that be your ulitmate guide to true
HAPPINESS, unbridled.

6 comments:

SyEd_OrMzZzZz said...

Let rock en roll!!!!!!
tikisan I=

marc said...

nice love poem


good job



akel lng

Dodge said...

nice poem !!
idol!!1
number1!!!
daaaa!!!!
>=)
sosy!!

SIlverLine_666 said...

I like ur poem... but I dont want iT... sory..

sherfhil dajuela said...

hoy!!
ricky boy???!!!

hahaha

ang masasabi ko lang

ahmhmm

gudluck doi!!!!

\tikisan/

Koreanaako said...

wush!!.....
asenso gt mga poem ha..
bale2x gt todo..
hahaha...